The appreciation day is aimed at those just wishing to know more about Microscopy and its work associated with Beekeeping, and would like the opportunity experience working with the different types of microscope and their uses in supporting beekeeping, and those thinking about becoming involved in Microscopy and wishing to know more before committing themselves.
- Venue: University of Hertfordshire’s Bayfordbury Campus
- Date: Sunday 5th February 2017 – 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Includes use of equipment and materials, and a buffet lunch
- Only £55 (£60 for non Herts BKA Division Members)
- If you are interested, please email email@example.com