A very useful 2 evening course for those with at least two or three years’ experience, regardless of whether you’ve attended previous courses, self-taught, or a combination of the two.
It provides a check for you as to how well you’re doing, and areas that might need some ‘brushing up’.
Optionally you may then wish to take the BBKA Basic Assessment.
The course follows the BBKA Basic Assessment syllabus, covering
- Inspecting a Honeybee Colony
- Beekeeping equipment
- The natural history of the Honeybee
- Beekeeping in general
- Diseases and Pests
Important for those wishing to progress on to further training including taking the associated Assessments and/or examinations, then you are required to have first passed your Basic Assessments.
Welwyn Garden City
ChristChurch Peartree Halls, Welwyn Garden City
- across 2 Wednesday evenings 14th and 21st March 2018
- 7.30 pm to 10.00 pm
- Attendance Fee £10 (towards cost of hall)
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org